Update: Closely followed by 0.5.4 to fix an embarassing brown paper bag bug:
- Correct argument handling for system-status command
Get it from gitorious or http://www.hellion.org.uk/qcontrol/releases/0.5.4/.
I've just released qcontrol 0.5.3. Changes since the last release:
- Reduce spaminess of temperature control (Debian bug #727150).
- Support for enabling/disabling RTC on ts219 and ts41x. Patch from Michael Stapelberg (Debian bug #732768).
- Support for Synology Diskstation and Rackstation NASes. Patch from Ben Peddell.
- Return correct result from direct command invocation (Debian bug #617439).
- Fix ts41x LCD detection.
- Improved command line argument parsing.
- Lots of internal refactoring and cleanups.
Get it from gitorious or http://www.hellion.org.uk/qcontrol/releases/0.5.3/.
The Debian package will be uploaded shortly.